Please mail your check to:
Dobbs Ferry Schools Foundation
Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522
3. Make a donation in the form of stocks, bonds, or mutual funds that you have owned longer than a year. Please contact our treasurer Carolyn Bloom at email@example.com.
4. Take advantage of matching funds from your employer. Many employers fund dollar for dollar-- some even double or triple the donation. When making a donation, don't forget to include your company's matching gift form.
5. Attend a DFSF Fundraiser! It's the most fun way to make a donation! Each year the DFSF hosts a Major Fundraising Event. Click on our GALA link for more details.
6. Direct all or part of your United Way donation to the Dobbs Ferry Schools Foundation. Contact the United Way for further information.
7. Make your online purchases here and a percentage will go tothe DFSF!
Our Tax-Exempt Status:
The Dobbs Ferry Schools Foundation is a tax-exempt organization according to Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service and is registered with the Charities Bureau of the New York State Attorney General's Office. Donations and contributions are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.